Friday, September 12, 2008

Capitol K is the Real Deal!!

So I posted a song from Capitol K the other day. See the post from a few days ago for the lead single (called Libertania) off their new album. Today I bought all the Capitol K CDs, and I'm blown away. They do dancey rock without being overly trite and poppy (I'm talking about you Crystal Castle and Black Kids). Its original and fucking awesome. Here a couple of more cuts. The first one below is from an album that came out 6 years ago that I had no idea about. They sound like a cross between Pulp and Fourtet, which is a dynamite combination!

This is called Pillow.



This is Go Go Go which is from their new album which came out this week. I recommend buying both albums! The new is one called Notes from: Life on the Wire With a Wrecking Ball, and the first album is called Island Row. Both records are fucking awesome.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page