Monday, July 21, 2008

Another great band--The Notwist

I had forgotten about them. They came out with a great album in 2003 called Neon Golden. That and Turn on the Bright Lights was a soundtrack for part of the portion I lived in NYC. I saw they came out with a new album when I was at Park Ave. CDs this past weekend. Good to see they're still making great music. This album is called The Devil, You + Me. The first song is called Boneless. The second song is called Where in this World. Where in this World is particularly good because they seem to have incorporated the weird sounds that Telefon TelAviv are famous for in a more traditional format. My initial impression of this album is that its everything the Portishead album should have been, but wasn't.



No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page