Friday, October 17, 2008

Andy Warhol's Exploding Plastic Inevitable




So today I had the chance to check out a little of the Andy Warhol exhibit at the Wexner Center for the Arts. As I was walking by some of Warhol's time capsules I stepped into a small viewing alcove and heard Lou Reed.

A number of years ago my best friend introduced me to The Velvet Underground. One of the best bands to be introduced to ever. Anyway, I happened to find myself in the middle of "Exploding Plastic Inevitable" as "Heroin" started up. It one of my favorite Velvet songs and I thought seeing the "music video" just intensified my like for the song. So I'll share it with you all below.

Heroin starts about 4our minutes into this video.



Here is the start of the E.P.I.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page